1. Where are you from?
I’m from Kingsburg, CA.
2. When did you start playing the oboe?
I started playing the oboe when I was 15 because the singing quality of its sound resonated with my soul.
3. When did you begin composing?
I started composing music during my undergrad.
4. What is your favorite instrument to work with?
My favorite instrument to work with is the flute.
5. What do you like about performing with Valley Chamber Ensembles?
I love playing with VCE because we always have a good time and produce high quality work.
6. What makes VCE different than other groups?
VCE is a special group of talented individuals with a wide array of backgrounds, yet we all get along and make beautiful music together.